Meke sure you follow all the safety instructions throuhout the test!
- Attach the cable to the trunk in the crown of the tree, as high as possible.
- Chose an anchor point in the appropriate direction, about 10 to 15 m from the tree.
- Set up the winch and ropes according to the guide.
- Install the load cell.
- Install the inclinometer sensors.
- Install the extensiometer sensors.
- Connect all sensors to the central unit.
- Switch on the units, and press “Tara” on the load cell.
- Start the Fakopp Pulling Test software.
- Start measurement by loading the cable slowly and evenly using the winch.
Pulling test - inclino
- Inclinometer (1 or 2 pcs.)
- Base plate with ball head
- Battery box, 9V rechargeable battery
- Battery charger
- Central unit
- Force meter and display
- Serial cables connecting sensors and central unit
- Software on CD
- User's manual
- Pulling device (optional)
Pulling test - elasto (extension package)
- 2 elastometers in quick mounting house
- Dual elastometer box
- Screw and screwdriver
- Batteries and battery charger
- Serial cables connecting dual elastometer box and central unit
1.6 or 3.2 metric ton
Connection to central unit
4 AA size rechargeable batteries
Weather proof, IP65
2 pcs. of 9 V batteries
- User manual (size: 1.7 MB)